Take the ultimate leap of faith and jump into the blue skies above Athens from an altitude of 3500m!
This amazing experience starts after a brief ground preparation from our expert staff. Then after being flown to an altitude of 3800m (12.500ft) you’ll take that leap of faith into the abyss, strapped to an experienced instructor travelling at near terminal velocity of 125 mph (almost 220 km/h) for up to 50 seconds before your instructor deploys the parachute. Followed by 5-7 breathtaking minutes floating back to the safety of land.
– meet with your instructors and complete all the necessary paperwork
– have a theory lesson on positioning: how to exit the plane, what to do during your skydive, etc
– gear up in a tandem harness and then make your way to the plane
– climb to 12.500 ft (3,800 m) with the plane (about 15 minutes)
– time to jump! You’ll free-fall for 50 seconds at 200km/h!
– at 1,500 metres your instructor will open the parachute
– fly under the parachute for 5-7 minutes enjoying the scenery
– gentle landing near the airport
Your certified instructors
Hellenic Skydivers have more than 20 years of experience and all the instructors are certified by USPA, and have all completed thousands of tandem jumps.
You will be flying from Megara Aiport, about 20 minutes away from Athens city centre.
The centre uses two aeroplanes for skydiving: a CESSNA 206 TURBO and a CESSNA 182.
Please note: this activity is only available at the weekends